The ability to communicate with others is one of the most important aspects of humanity. When a person can communicate with the other in his language, it is considered a wonderful gift for him, as bilinguals enjoy a special opportunity for their ability to communicate with a wider range of people, whether in their personal or professional lives. The individual’s mastery of the language makes him feel at home, regardless of where he is, which literally and figuratively opens the world wide for him.
Language proficiency contributes to a person’s integration with different societies, dealing with people kindly, and also helps in building strong friendships, as if a person was satisfied with these benefits only, he could see the fruit of his learning of languages for many years, and learning languages contributes to changing a person’s view of the world from around it; As each language has its style, as well as its expressions, culture, and heritage, for example, when children learn languages, they have a new vocabulary, and renewed and diverse ideas, which enables them to understand the world around them in a different way.
Enhancement of professional life
Language skills can be a great competitive advantage that distinguishes a person from others who master only one language, as language is one of the top 8 skills required in all jobs, regardless of the sector or skill level of the person in the required specialization, and currently, the demand is increasing dramatically for people who They are bilingual, and in many cases language skills increase salary and incentives for employees.
Traveling all over the world
Travelers who know places and people, open their flights and cheaper abroad, and travel becomes cheaper and easier when you master a foreign language, can find a place in accommodation, food, and employment solutions, without the need for a tour guide
Importance of Arabic language
The Arabic language is of great importance in Arab culture, heritage, and literature; because it is considered part of the Arab civilization, and the following is a set of points that summarize the importance of the Arabic language:
- The Arabic language is one of the Semitic human languages, which has preserved its linguistic and grammatical history since ancient times.
- The Arabic language is considered the language of many people and tribes, such as Thamud, Aad, and others, and this contributed to its spread in the Arabian Peninsula and the Levant.
- The Arabic language is the language of Islam, the Noble Qur’an, and the hadiths of the Prophet, and this contributed to enhancing its value and position among Arabs and Muslims.
- The Arabic language contributed to the rise of many civilizations, especially the European ones, which led to encouraging Europeans to learn and understand it to become familiar with its letters and words.
- The Arabic language has a linguistic specificity that distinguishes it from other world languages, which appear in its statement and clarity of vocabulary and words.
- Many linguistic words in Semitic languages use words of Arabic origin, which contributed to strengthening the convergence between the Arabic language and other world languages.
Arabic language features
The Arabic language has several advantages, including the following:
- The source of the nation’s glory, because being proud of it is pride in Islam and its great cultural heritage, and it is also an element of the foundations of the Islamic nation, as well as the Islamic personality.
- The first civilized languages in the world.
- The means of acquaintance between millions of people in different parts of the earth, as it is fixed and rooted in its origins.
- The Arabic language is one of the most valuable languages on earth; because the same word can be more than one meaning.